Wednesday, February 5, 2014

14-Moving Target

     This Saturday Robbie wasn't very happy.


     I had to leave work early to pick him up and take him out. He had no snow boots so I took him shopping. He was OK in the beginning, and let me play with him. But after a while, he just had had enough. He attacked me in Target. I kind of wish I had the camera on to show it. He pulled me to the floor as we walked in the door. As I watched this back, I can see that I pushed him over his limit. He was getting annoyed and I should have known when to quit.

                                                            Episode 20-"Moving Target"

 
 
The next day, he was still grouchy. But a ride in the car always cheers him up. So we got in the car and drove..........and drove and drove, all the way to Pennsylvania! My Grandparents lived in Hellertown, PA so we went all the way to their house. It's a typical old restored PA stone house.
 
 
 
They belonged to the Saucon Valley Country Club, which is such a beautiful place. So we drove through the club, and then turned around and came all the way back! We killed a couple hours in the car. After that he was hungry, so we hit the BK in NJ.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment