Wednesday, February 12, 2014

15-Sister Sister

 
Robbie has two older sisters. Patti and Denise are twins and they are four and a half years older than Robbie. He was the baby in the family for five years until my son David was born . They have a special bond that I will talk about in the video. I won't say much here, I'll just let you watch.
 
 
 

 Patti (the one in blue on the left) is now a Special Ed teacher. Growing up with Robbie gave her a heart for kids with Special Needs and she's a great teacher. She moved to the Carolinas over the summer. She got great training here in New Jersey working at Robbie's old school, and now she's down there spreading the love and teaching a class of 9 Autistic kids. Denise is still nearby, and you'll see her appear in some of our videos, and how much Robbie smiles when he sees her.
 


 
 
In today's video, I pulled out a few videos that were on my phone to show you how cute they are together.
 
I hope this one puts a smile on your face for the day today! :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment