Wednesday, January 22, 2014

11-Snow Day

January 1, 2014

 
Happy 2014!
 
This was New Year's Day, and we were about to get a snow storm in New Jersey. Every time it's going to snow, everyone panics and runs to the store for bread and milk! It's kind of annoying because I don't panic, but I really did need bread and I hate when I go and the parking lot is full, and there's no bread left! So I am laughing in the video, but truly it's Jersey sarcasm. ;-)
 


When we get in the car, I do a parody of my favorite YouTube video of "Bread and Milk". If you're from the North East you'll find it hilarious. If you haven't seen it before, here it is.

 
 
 
 
When we were in the store, I decided it was time for Robbie to get a haircut. I cut it myself. I will explain why in the video. My daughter Patti (the one who I talk about who is now a Special Ed teacher) thinks I do a lousy job, LOL, so sometimes she does it.
 



 

 
 
I love how much my kids love each other.
 
So here's the video of the day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment