Tuesday, January 7, 2014

4- "The Sixth Sense"

   Saturday, December 21, 2013. Episode 5-"The Sixth Sense"





 
   Robbie moved in on Monday and I have slept on the couch all week. I've spent a lot of time at the group home, and have watched the staff in action. They are not happy about the changes that came about when Robbie moved in. Some are adapting to the change, and some are not. One particular woman just has a lousy attitude. I don't think it's just this week she's like this, I think she's just a miserable person in general. You know, one of those people who thinks the whole world should do things her way, or she's out.
    I got up in the morning and tried going to work for a couple hours, but got called to come back to the group home by 1:00 because she was having a problem with him. I was not surprised. I knew Robbie didn't like her. To be honest, I never really noticed how affected Robbie was by other people until I shot these videos. I never saw him interact with people other than family members in this type of setting before. So this was eye opening for me to see how sensitive he is.
     Here is my narrative.
     And by the way....for those who get nervous about me filming in my car, this episode has bloopers at the end that explain to you WHY I need to film in my car! LOL



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment