Monday, January 20, 2014

8-Perspective

Monday December 23, 2013



   Today I'm going to take you to work with me. I work as a Decorating, Staging and Color Consultant at a store that sells Benjamin Moore Paint. I am The Paint Diva! To many people this is a very stressful thing, picking out paint colors. But to me it's easy. Compared to what I used to do, this is a nice, easy job.
    In my life, after dealing with everything with Robbie, most things are pretty easy. In this episode, I talk about putting things into perspective, and maybe some of the things we think are just awful, a huge problem, or an emergency, are maybe not always as bad as we make them out to be. For me, having to spend time in the hospital because Robbie had a seizure is an "emergency" in my book. Decorating people's houses is fun.


                                                                
 

No comments:

Post a Comment